Sacharuna Adventure just loves Chocolate!
Fullday experience Chocolate Route – Chazuta
Amazon Rainforest River Trip – Cacao Island –Rio Bosque Magico Chocolate factory.
Trip down the Huallaga River passing native communities along the way and visit an island that grows and produces organic cacao. Learn about the different stages in cacao production and participate in the labour process.
Knowing and connecting with the cacao fruit
- Arrival to Chazuta
- Journey down the River Huallaga, passing native communities along the way.
- Visit an island that produces 6 hectors of organic cacao.
- Explore cacao plantations (brief explanation of the cacao island farm and learn about cacao production.)
- Jungle picnic in nature.
- Time to refresh in the river
- Journey back to Chazuta
- Lunch at ‘Rio Bosque Magico’
- Artisanal chocolate course.
Artisanal chocolate course