Nature and Cultural Trail
- Waycu Native quarters
- Indigenous village of Chiricyacu
- Seated in the conservation area ‘ Cordillera Escalera’
- 100 m Waterfall Toroyacu
- Ending in San Roque De Cumbaza.
Remember that all our package tours can be altered to suit your travelling needs.
Day 1: Culture – Lamas
- Castle of Lamas.
- Short walk into the neighborhood of Wayku, visit the Craft Center ‘Waska Waska Warmi Wasi.’ Opportunity to buy artisanal crafts.
- Lunch in the town of Lamas
- Drive to the village of Chiricyacu.
- Learn how to make a basic bowl shape, weave a chumbe (traditional belt) or basket weaving – with the Quechua Lamista Artisans.
- Dinner using foods harvested locally.
- Overnight stay in the local hostel ‘Valencia Wasi.’
Day 2: Waterfall Toroyacu – Camping
- Early start breakfast.
- Hike (3 hours) to waterfall ‘ Sunipi Causani’ (Toroyacu.)
- Crossing over the jungle by cable car.
- Camping and cooked meals on the open fire.
- Swim by the waterfall and take in this magnificent sacred site.
- Camping by the waterfall.
Day 3: San Roque De Cumbaza
- Breakfast by the waterfall.
- Time to relax before the hike to San Roque.
- (3-hour hike) to the village of San Roque De Cumbaza.
- Lunch in the village
- End of your adventure