Book NowBook Now https://www.wetravel.com/assets/embed_checkout.js
Pure Nature: Camping in the jungle
This route is for travelers who would like to indulge into the Amazon experience. You will be walking into the wild, camping in nature and swimming in sacred water spots.
- Situlli Ecolodge – sleep surrounded by nature in basic but comfortable accommodation – Canopy Zip-Line 150 meter of distance.
- Ecological Viewpoints
- Dinner around the campfire – camping.
- 3-hour return trek to San Roque.
- Time to swim in the River Cumbaza and relax.
Day 1: Viewpoint trail and Canopy Zip-line.
- Journey (45 min drive) to San Roque de Cumbaza from Tarapoto.
- 2 hour return trek to the viewpoints
- Visit Situlli Ecolodge and go on the Canopy Zip-Line (150 meters)
- Situlli Ecolodge – sleep surrounded by nature in basic but comfortable accommodation.
Day 2: Anakiwi Springs – Nature Reserve “Cordillera Escalera”- Camping
- Hike to the Anakiwi springs and go for a swim.
- Enter the “Cordillera Escalera” Nature Reserve.
- Have lunch in nature.
- Camping in nature with dinner around the campfire
Day 3: Return hike to San Roque De Cumbaza – Tarapoto
- 2.5 hour return trek to San Roque
- Relax by the river
- Regional meal in the village.
- Transport to Tarapoto
- End of the experience.
Prices: 2PAX – $290USD
Inclusions: Translated guided tours – English | Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners |Transport: Private car| Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 nights), Situlli Ecolodge – sleep surrounded by nature in basic but comfortable accommodation |Included all activities.