Remember that all our package tours can be altered to suit your travelling needs.
In four categories – Color coded, to make it easier to find what you are looking for –
3 Day Trips: Lamas to San Roque – Hike
Nature and Cultural Trail
- Waycu Native quarters
- Indigenous village of Chiricyacu
- Seated in the conservation area ‘ Cordillera Escalera’
- 100 m Waterfall Toroyacu
- Ending in San Roque De Cumbaza.
3 Day Trips: – San Roque De Cumbaza and Lamas
Nature and Cultural Trail
- Chirapa Manta Ecolodge.
- Quechua Lamista village of Chunchiwi (1 half hour walk.)
- Workshops in basic ceramics.
- Angelica’s Family Farm.
- Waterfall Huacamaillo (3 hour walk in total.)
- Waycu native quarters in Lamas.
- Courses in handicrafts.
- Waterfall Chapawanki.
Full Culture: San Roque De Cumbaza and Lamas
- Sachaqa Centro De Arte: you will stay at an ecological art center and feel a part of our Sachaqa artist community.
- Quechua Lamista village of Chunchiwi (1 half hour walk.) – learn ceramics or chumbe weaving.
- Lamas: Waycu native quarters – where you can buy artisan goods and local foods – see traditional dances.
- Short drive to the – Indigenous village of Chiricyacu – sample traditional dishes- indigenous artisan courses in ceramics or chumbe weaving.
- San Roque De Cumbaza: Learn how to make a local dish called Juane (rice dish cooked in a leaf,) with local women who pass this knowledge from generation to generation. Most women who grew up in the Jungle know how to make good Juane.
3 Day Trip: Chazuta
Amazon River Trip: Cacao Island – Jumanchi Springs – cacao farms and full chocolate factory.
- Amazon River Trip – Cacao Island – Jumanchi Springs
- Agroforestry in the fields of Rio Bosque Magico
- Chocolate making: Rio Bosque Magico
- Allima Cacao spend time at the factory learning about their fermenting process.
- Casa Qoya – The centre’s main focus is to specialize in post-harvest.
- Mishky Cacao chocolate factory
Pure Nature: Añakiwi spirings – 100m Waterfall Toroyacu – Hatun Rumi ‘Big Rock’ – 5 hour Trek
- Situlli Ecolodge – sleep surrounded by nature in basic but comfortable accommodation – Canopy Zip-Line 150 meter of distance.
- Ecological Viewpoints – Sculpture Trail.
- Maday’s organic coffee plantation – family farmsREAD MORE
- Natural phenomenon Hatun Rumi ‘Big Rock’ – picnic lunch in nature.
- Toroyacu Waterfall.
- Dinner around the campfire – camping.
- 3-hour return trek to San Roque.
- Time to swim in the River Cumbaza and relax.
3 Day – Indulgence into Nature | ecotourism
Walking Holidays – Family friendly vacation
San Roque De Cumbaza
- Walk around the village of San Roque De Cumbaza.
- Swimming and relaxing by the River Cumbaza. – there are many small beaches around and pools for swimming.
- Ecological viewpoints, Anakiwi River and canopy Zip-Line 150 meter
- Huacamaillo Waterfall (3-hour walk)
- Ecolodge Chirapamanta – swimming and relaxing by the River Cumbaza.
Nature Trail Chazuta:
Cacao Island – Jumanchi Springs – 40m high waterfall Tununtunumba – Sulphur springs of Chazutayacu
- Amazon River Trips – Cacao Island
- Amazon River Trips – Jumanchi Springs
- 40m high waterfall Tununtunumba (3-hour hike)
- Agroforestry Rio Bosque Magico
- Sulphur springs of Chazutayacu (2-hour walk)
Pongo De Aguire – Water Trail
Travel by boat along the River Huallaga to reach El Pongo De Aguire. Visitors can get a feel for this untouched, wild Amazon, situated at the point where the river changes from the high jungle to the lower Amazon
El Pongo de Aguirre is famous for the story of Aguirre, represented in the film ‘Aguirre, the Wrath of God’ in 1972.
- Journey by boat apox. 3 hours, arrive at the thermal baths of Achinamiza. Waters reach temperatures of 40ºC with a high content of sulphur and iron.
- Reach the community of Achinamiza where we will spend the night in the village hostel.
- Walk to the waterfall of Achinamiza
- Journey 2 hours by boat to the cacao island.
- Back to Chazuta – Courses: Agriculture and cacao farming.
- Overnight stay at Joyce V Barter cultural center.
- Learn about the process of making chocolate and sample the most amazing energetic chocolate.