Remember that all our package tours can be altered to suit your traveling needs.
5D 4N Full Culture – San Roque De Cumbaza, Chazuta and Lamas
- Sachaqa Centro De Arte – you will stay at an ecological art center and feel a part of our Sachaqa artist community.
- San Roque De Cumbaza: Quechua Lamista village of Chunchiwi (1 half hour walk) – local ceramics or chumbe weaving.
- Lamas: Castle of Lamas.
- Waycu native quarters – where you can buy artisan goods and local foods – see traditional dances.
- Short drive to the – Indigenous village of Chiricyacu – sample traditional dishes.
- San Roque De Cumbaza – traditional dishes Learn how to make a local dish called Juane (rice dish cooked in a leaf,)
- Chazuta: Workshop learn how to make a ceramic flute called ‘Ocarina.’
- Over night stay at ‘Cultural Center Joyce V Barter.’
- Amazon River Trip Journey by boat for half an hour to the community of Shilcayo. Visit a honey colony of small stingless bees called ‘Ramichi.’
5D 4N Pure Chocolate Experience: organic cacao
Chazuta – Lamas – Pucacaca
- ‘Rio Bosque Magico’ – Heriberto’s family farm.
- Waterfall Tununtunumba (4-hour walk – optional.)
- Boat trip along the River Huallaga.
- Cacao Island.
- ‘Allima Cacao’ born as an association of growers out of counter drug trafficking initiatives.
- ‘Terra Preta Del Indio’ (Black Earth of the Indians) a soil so fertile it can grow abundant crops permanently.
- ‘Makao Peru’ private company located in the district of Pucacaca.
5D 4N – Indulgence into Nature | ecotourism
Walking Holidays – Family friendly vacation
San Roque De Cumbaza
- Ecological viewpoints, Anakiwi River and canopy Zip-Line 150 meter
- Huacamaillo Waterfall (3-hour walk)
- Ecolodge Chirapamanta – swimming and relaxing by the River Cumbaza.
- Amazon River Trip – Cacao Island – Jumanchi springs.
- Course in Agroforestry and the making of energetic chocolate.
- Choice: Hike Tununtunumba waterfall and or walk to Rio Bosque cacao fields
5D 4N – Amazon Experience | Cultural Trail
Culture and Nature – Lamas to San Roque – Hike
3 Day Trip of this experience READ MORE
- Waycu Native quarters.
- Hotel ‘Casa La Sangapilla.’
- Courses in handicrafts.
- Indigenous village of Chiricyacu.
- Seated in the conservation area ‘ Cordillera Escalera’ – 100 m Waterfall Toroyacu.
- Ending in San Roque De Cumbaza.
- Chirapa Manta Ecolodge.