5D 4N – Amazon Experience – Culture and Nature – Lamas to San Roque – Hike
3 Day Trip of this experience READ MORE
- Waycu Native quarters.
- Hotel ‘Casa La Sangapilla.’
- Courses in handicrafts.
- Indigenous village of Chiricyacu.
- Seated in the conservation area ‘ Cordillera Escalera’ – 100 m Waterfall Toroyacu.
- Ending in San Roque De Cumbaza.
- Chirapa Manta Ecolodge.
5D 4N Pure Chocolate Experience:
Chazuta – Lamas – Pucacaca
- ‘Rio Bosque Magico’ – Heriberto’s family farm.
- Waterfall Tununtunumba (4-hour walk – optional.)
- Boat trip along the River Huallaga.
- Cacao Island.
- ‘Allima Cacao’ born as an association of growers out of counter drug trafficking initiatives.
- ‘Terra Preta Del Indio’ (Black Earth of the Indians) a soil so fertile it can grow abundant crops permanently.
- ‘Makao Peru’ private company located in the district of Pucacaca.
6D 5N – Indulgence into Nature
Walking Route (short walks) – Families – San Roque De Cumbaza and Chazuta
- Ecological Viewpoints – Sculpture Trail – the crystal clear River Añakiwi – in the conservation area ‘Cordillera Escalera.’
- Huacamaillo Waterfall (3-hour walk.)
- Ecolodge Chirapamanta – swimming and relaxing by the River Cumbaza.
- Amazon River Trip – Cacao Island – Jumanchi springs.
- Course in Agroforestry and the making of energetic chocolate.
- A short hike (2 hours) to the sulphur springs of Chazutayacu.
6D 5N – Combination – Nature Trail – Cultural Trail – Amazon River Trips – Chocolate Route.
This route welcomes families with children older than seven. The walks are usually around one hour. There is much to learn and experience with this combination route. You can explore a little of everything Sacharuna Adventure has to offer.
Stay in comfortable eco-lodge ‘Chirapa Manta’ and the home of well-known sculptor ‘Centro Cultural Joice V Barter.’ An excursion for those who love to experience how people live in the Amazon Rainforest.
Day 1: San Roque De Cumbaza – Nature Trail – Tour of San Roque village
- Overnight stay at Charapa Manta.
Day 5: Chazuta: Amazon River Trips – Cacao Island and Jumanchi Springs
- Overnight stay at ‘Cultural Center Joice V Barter’